Non-Profit Partnership «The National Guild of Producers and Importers» is a Non-Profit organization based on membership established to assist its members in the implementation of activity according to The Russian Civil Code, The Federal Law «About noncommercial organizations», other normative legal acts of the Russian Federation and the Charter of Partnership.
The National Guild of producers and importers renders assistance to the Russian producers in promoting their products on the overseas markets in the area of health care and medical technologies, supports Russian importers in finding foreign partners, producing high-quality products to improve the quality of imports and to establish and develop relations of Russian entrepreneurs with foreign partners.
One of the main priorities of the Guild is aid in promotion of nature-friendly production, development of organic / ecological /agriculture, market grouping of ecologically safe foodstuffs, food safety issues, and assistance in advancement of high-tech and science-intensive production, technologies connected with energy-saving and renewable energy.
- Guild contributes to the organization of business missions of foreign states in the Russian Federation to find long-term partners in Russia and organize the departure of Russian enterprises within the business missions abroad.
- Assist in the establishment and development of relations between the Russian businessmen;
- Assist in the establishment and development of relations of Russian entrepreneurs with foreign partners;
- Assists in creating partnerships and establishing business contacts between the members of the Partnership;
- Assists the members of the Partnership in the implementation of trade and economic projects;
- Promoting the exchange of information in the field of international trade;
- Assists the members of the Partnership in creating a data bank in the direction of the Partnership;
- Interacts with the trade missions of the Russian Federation in foreign countries on issues relating to the implementation of the tasks defined by the objectives of the present Charter;
- Interacts with representatives of foreign states in the Russian Federation.
- Organizes business meetings, forums, conferences, exhibitions and other events to discuss and address issues related to implementation of the tasks defined by the objectives of the present Charter;• assist in the organization of business trips of Russian members of the Partnership in the regions of the Russian Federation and foreign countries;
- Assists in the organization of business trips of foreign producers in the Russian Federation;
- Provides representation and protection of interests of members of the Partnership in the executive and legislative branches, as well as in other organizations.